It's ALL About YOU
Each person and each family has different and unique financial needs. How much protection you need will vary with your life stage. What a single person or married couple needs starting out is quite different than someone with children entering college, getting married, and so forth.
Purchasing any type of life insurance coverage is an important decision that will have a significant and lasting impact on you and your loved ones. Purchasing the appropriate policy, however, can be complicated and confusing. The key to finding the right amount and the right type of coverage, is working with a dedicated professional focused on your unique needs, financial goals and budget.
You should choose a licensed insurance professional who:
- Understands your financial situation, including your financial assets and obligations, as well as your personal situation (that is, your age, marital status, dependents, etc.)
- Explains, in terms you can easily understand, issues, options and planned use of your coverage
- Does not use high-pressure sales or scare tactics to force you into a decision, but rather works with you to formulate the proper plan that meets your needs and fits your budget
- Is more concerned about becoming your "agent for life" than making a single sale; someone who will be there when you need them.
- Will review with you periodically -- perhaps every one to two years -- whether the coverage continues to be suitable for your needs and circumstances, or if a change or additional coverage is needed
- Is independent, and represents a number of top insurance carriers that allows them to pick the best plans for you. They are not locked into using just a single life insurance plan that may not be the best choice for you
- Has received extensive training, and participates in a regular and ongoing training program to stay current with trends and changes in the industry
- Is licensed by your state department of insurance and in good standing
All Legacy Builders agents must meet these minimum requirements plus many more. We are consumate professionals, and you never pay a fee or commission for our services.
What we can do for you
We are focused on helping families and individuals protect their financial assets and put protection in place that will provide you with peace of mind knowing that your spouse, family, or other loved ones will be taken care of regardless of your ability to continue to provide an income for them.
We specialize and focus on the following key areas of protection:
Final Expense insurance will help protect your loved ones from unforeseen final expenses including funeral and burial costs, and any other unpaid bills, when you pass away... more
How would you like a retirement plan designed to provide you with a guaranteed income stream for life that you can access without paying income taxes in your retirement years?... more